Ultimate Guide to Pigment Yellow 83
We Bring to you yet another product having all the qualities and characteristics. We introduce to you our product called Pigment Yellow 83.
Pigment Yellow 83 has excellent weather resilience. We are making it work best even in worse weather situations as well. It has good fastness to heat and alkali materials as well.
Pigment Yellow 83 is an excellent low-cost product having a yellow, yellow-green color. It is the best choice for industrial use. It has many more applications discussed in the USES section.
Pigment Yellow 83 is an organic compound. Before proceeding further, it’s essential to know what is an organic compound. So the Organic compound is a chemical compound that has Carbon in it. The presence of a Carbon atom in a chemical compound makes it Organic Compound.
Pigment Yellow 83 categorized as diarylide pigment. Diarylide pigment is also an organic compound ( Having Carbon). This compound is present in materials such as Ink. They are present in other content related to the inks.
The color of the diarylide pigment is generally Yellow or Yellow-green. It is the reason why Pigment Yellow 83 is having term Yellow in it. Another feature of diarylide pigment is that they are soluble in water.
The presence of diarylide pigment in Pigment Yellow 83 gives it a yellow color, so having this term in the name. Pigment Yellow 83 works best as a Yellow colorant.
Pigment Yellow 83 has diarylide pigment in it, so it gives yellow color to the products after mixing.
Pigment Yellow 83 does not come on its own; instead, we synthesize it from specific components. These components are three in number. At first, 2,5-dimethoxy-4-chloroaniline reacts with diketene. Diketene is an organic compound having formula C4H4O2. Dimerization of ethenone gives rise to Diketene.
Treatment of 2,5-dimethoxy-4-chloroaniline with diketene produces another compound called acetoacetylated aniline. The process does not end here.
The process continues, and acetoacetylated aniline mixes with another compound called bisdiazonium salt.
Now, the question is, what is bisdiazonium salt? It is another group of organic compound that has an R-N2X functional group. Where R is an organic compound, and X is the inorganic compound.
Bisdiazonium salt extracted from 3,3′-dichlorobenzene Plays a vital role in the production of pigment yellow 83.
Pigment Yellow 83 has many uses, advantages, and benefits. We will be discussing everything in detail in this article. We manufacture Pigment Yellow 83 in such a way to aid people as much as we can.
Pigment Yellow 83 is available on our website. You can order this product anytime from us, offering the best rate for it.
Pigment Yellow 83 is a cheap solution to many problems. It has so many uses that you can’t resist yourself from buying this product.
From Inks to Toners, and from Paints to Adhesives pigment yellow 83 is the best option to consider. It has got a Yellow, Yellow-green color that adds to the beauty of things.
Our team makes sure to provide you with the best in the town. Our Quality control team is always busy, ensuring that the end product is of high quality. We make sure that Pigment Yellow 83 is still up to the requirements and needs of the customers.
Pigment Yellow 83 is not extracted on its own. So, we get it after performing specific reactions. These reactions have involved different Organic compounds. We will consider these organic reactions as the basis for the formation of Pigment Yellow 83.
We will discuss each component of Pigment Yellow 83 in detail. We will tell our customers the whole procedure of production of Pigment Yellow 83.
We get Pigment Yellow 83 from certain organic compounds. These natural compounds go through various chemical reactions to give rise to it.
Some components serve as a medium to extract Pigment Yellow 83. These components are three in number. At first, 2,5-dimethoxy-4-chloroaniline reacts with diketene.
Treatment of 2,5-dimethoxy-4-chloroaniline with diketene produces another compound called acetoacetylated aniline.
The process continues, and acetoacetylated aniline mixes with another compound called bisdiazonium salt.
And when these reactions take place, the end product is then Pigment Yellow 83. It acquires yellow color and then used for industrial purposes.
Bisdiazonium salt extracted from 3,3′-dichlorobenzene, plays an essential role in the production of pigment yellow 83.
Above mentioned Chemical reactions is the basis of the formation of Pigment Yellow 83. If either of these reactions does not happen, the end product will not be Pigment Yellow 83.
For these reasons, we have the best team in business who are dealing with these reactions. Our team makes sure that every response takes place at the right time.
After the formation of Pigment Yellow 83, our Quality Control team check the end product. Once again, they look if there are some faults in it or not.
If there are faults in the product, our team correct them. Otherwise, our QC team releases it in the market for the public to buy and use our product.
In the above way formation of Pigment Yellow 83 takes place.
Now, we will be discussing the properties of Pigment Yellow 83
Every product that comes in the market has its properties. Pigment Yellow 83 is also having specific features which we will discuss in this article.
Our product Pigment yellow 83 is having the following properties:
- Crownpigment manufactures Pigment Yellow 83. Later introduced in the market has a molecular weight of 818.5 g/mol.
Molecular weight is the mass of a substance that is of at least 1 mole expressed in grams. Now the question arises, that what is a Mole? So, Mole is a basic unit of molecular substances.
- Pigment Yellow 83 has two hydrogen bond donors. It means our product Pigment yellow 83 can donate 2 Hydrogen Atoms. Also, it has 12 hydrogen bond acceptors.
It means that it can accept 12 Hydrogen atoms as well. It will complete the valence shell, and particles will bound together.
- Pigment Yellow 83 has a total of 15 rotatable bonds. It means that there are 15 Bonds in Pigment yellow 83 that allow free rotation around themselves.
Free rotation is a single bond, bonded to a heavy atom whose direction is not specified. Pigment Yellow 83 has an exact mass of 818.100623 g/mol. We can define mass as a weight of something that may be a substance.
Monoisotopic mass of a Pigment yellow 83 is 816.103573 g/mole. We can define monoisotopic mass as a total or sum of isotopes present in a molecule.
- The topological polar surface area of yellow pigment83 is 179 A^2. Polar surface area is polar surface sum of all polar atoms or molecules. This sum involves the amount of oxygen, nitrogen, and hydrogen items.
- Other than that, Pigment yellow 83 has 54 heavy atoms combined by strong forces. Strong forces are the bodies working between atoms in a substance. Strong effects are necessary to combine two or more atoms in a molecule.
- If we talk about the formal charge of Pigment yellow 83, it is 0. 0 Formal charge indicates that none of the electric charges is distributed in a molecule. This property makes it less harmful, and the danger rate decreases to a larger extinct.
- The complexity rate of Pigment yellow 83 shows that its complexity is 1250. The complexity rate determines how complex the substance is. So Pigment yellow 83 is less complicated.
- Yellow pigment 83 has 0 isotopes that are present in an atom. Isotope means Two things having the same or similar chemical properties. Isotopes have similar chemical properties but different physical properties.
You must make sure that you do not mix chemical properties with Physical properties.
Having 0 Isotopes means, pigment yellow 83 has no or 0 same numbers of electrons and protons in it.
- The property value of the defined atom stereocenter is 0. Atom stereocenter means how many different attachments an atom has.
Pigment Yellow 83 having 0 Stereocenter indicates that it has 0 different attachments.
- Undefined atom stereocenter value of yellow pigment 83 is two. It indicates that it has atoms with only two different attachments.
- Defined bond stereocenter of yellow pigment 83 is 0 as well. Defined Bond stereocenter is 0 for the reason that it is an undefined bond stereocenter.
- A covalent bond is the one having strong electrostatic bonds between its atoms. It is also called a molecular bond. It is a chemical bond that involves the sharing of electrons in a molecule bonded together.
Covalently bonded unit of yellow pigment 83 is one that shows that bond has repulsive force. Having repulsive force means they do not attract each other rather they repel.
- Pigment Yellow 83 is canonical. It being canonical make, it accepted by everyone. It is the most crucial property of Pigment yellow 83.
This property makes it recognized and accepted by everyone all around the world. So you will need not to worry about this product’s recognition all around the world.
- Having all the properties mentioned, Pigment Yellow 83 also has the property of Lightfastness as well.
- Pigment Yellow 83 is a perfect Heat resistor. They can resist heat with ease and do the work generally despite having a high level of excitement.
- The other property It possesses is that it is Solvent resistant. Furthermore, it is Alkali resistant and Acid resistant as well.
Pigment Yellow 83, developed by our engineers, is with superb some qualities. It makes it useful for performing any tasks.
Pigment Yellow 83 has many uses in daily life. Being such a helpful product make it used all over the world.
It is having a lot of benefits, uses, and advantages. We will be discussing a few of the applications and advantages which are practiced.
Our product Pigment Yellow 83 can be beneficial to you in the following ways.
- You can use Yellow pigment 83 in the adhesive industry. It is one of the best products to use in trade. It has adhesive properties used for protective coatings to oils and different paints.
Industrialists use Pigment Yellow 83 in paints because of its having adhesive properties. This property makes it secure, having weather-resistant properties. For this reason, Pigment Yellow 83 is used in the paint Industry.
- You can also use yellow pigment 83 for coloration of plastics. If you want to polish or renovate your plastics pigment yellow 83 is the best option for you. It has a yellow and yellow-green color. It can be an excellent source for painting the plastics.
The coloration of plastics using Pigment Yellow 83 makes them reliable having life long properties.
- You can use yellow pigment 83 in ink. It has Yellow and yellow-green color, so it serves as the best medium for the inks.
It is also one of the cheapest sources to consider using in the creation of Inks.
- Pigment Yellow 83 is used in the toners of printing machines. So, if you have a printer at your home, our product Pigment Yellow 83 is the best thing for you.
It is cheap, reliable, and easy to use the product. For this reason, it is generally used in the creation of toners of printers.
It is mostly used in the printers and provide the best solution. It is cheap and easy to access.
- Pigment Yellow 83 serves as a colorant in products like paints. If you want yellow paint color, it can be generally used as a yellow colorant substance. It will make your walls, Houses, and offices look amazing with its fantastic texture.
If you are looking for pigments to be used in the paints, Pigment Yellow 83 must be your first choice for that.
- Yellow pigment 83 has an excellent lightfastness property. So, you can use it in the tractor and powder coating applications.
- Yellow pigment 83 is also used in cosmetics products such as hairdryer and lipsticks.
It is a fantastic gift for females. If women want to look gorgeous, glamorous, and decent, they must use cosmetic products that use pigment yellow 83 in them.
So, Females can use this product to enhance their beauty. They can use it for grooming their personality as well.
- It has good Opaque quality as well. So it can be used in the mirrors too. Pigment Yellow 83 having nice texture can make stunning Mirrors.
- Moreover, Pigment Yellow 83 is a beneficial product for coil coating, Architectural coating, and powder coatings as well.
All the uses mentioned above and advantages show how useful is our product. It can prove beneficial to almost every person using the product Pigment Yellow 83.
Since Pigment Yellow 83 is a chemical substance, so you must handle it with care. If handled without care, it can be hazardous for health and skins.
We will tell you about the precautionary measures that you must take before using our product. Taking care while using Pigment Yellow 83 can give you the best results.
Please note, we will mention the standard precautionary measures. You must find other preventive measures as well while using the product. Following these steps only is not enough for ensuring the smooth and best use of Pigment Yellow 83.
Here we go, the following are a few of the precautionary measures, you must take while using our product.
While using Pigment Yellow 83, always wear protective gloves. These protective gloves will protect your hands from the chemicals.
Gloves can protect you from almost all the harmful effects of chemicals. If your hands touch the particles without using gloves, your hands will get swell.
This situation can even worsen as well if not treated on time. So, we recommend you that you must take first aid and visit the physician for proper treatment.
- While using Pigment Yellow 83, Your clothing and dressing should also be protective. If you wear a protective dress, you will not face any danger.
if some amount of this product falls on your clothes, you need not worry about that instead go and clean it.
It is very likely that while using Pigment Yellow 83, some powders may touch your eyes. If particles of Pigment yellow 83 strikes in your eyes then immediately rinse your eyes. Rinse with water for several minutes.
If you did not rinse off your eyes with water, your eyes would be at high risk. Eyes are the most susceptible part of our body.
Sometimes, people like to wear contact lenses to enhance their beauty. If you wear contact lenses, you must remove them first and rinse your eyes with water again and again. You can also protect your eyes by wearing sunglasses with a protective shield.
- If your eyes irritate while using yellow pigment 83, then we recommend you to get medical advice from your physician. After a consultancy, you can use the product on your own.
- The other important thing to consider is that you must avoid the formation of dust. Accumulation of earth can be explosive if it mixes with the air. So in that case, dust will be dangerous for you. You need to have some extra care while using Pigment Yellow 83.
- While using Pigment Yellow 83, If you invest some amount of particles in your mouth, you must rinse your mouth.
Only rinsing your mouth with water will not enough in some instances. You will also need to drink as much water as you can.
Other than above mentioned precautionary measures, Do not induce vomiting as well. You must consult your physician for better consultancy and treatment.
Crownpigment is the actual manufacturer of Pigment Yellow 83. Crownpigment is your premier organic partner. Our company is in China. We deal in Products related to pigments.
At Crownpigment, our engineers make sure to come up with the best product. Our engineers undergo extensive research to provide you the best solution to problems.
Crownpigment believes in quality. For us, your satisfaction is the prime thing. So, we make sure to design our products in such a way that our customers and buyers do not get disappointed.
For details about our company and products, please visit our website. You can also make a call on our landline number. Our representatives are always there to help you out.
You can also email us if you have any query or question related to anything. We will be glad to help our valuable customers and consumers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who Manufacture Pigment Yellow 83? Where is its company based?
Ans: Pigment Yellow 83 is a product of brown pigment. Crownpigment operates in China. China is the world’s leading trading country. China is famous for producing every kind of high-quality product.
Engineers and workers at brown pigments are generally skilled and energetic. They always look for something new and innovative. They aim to design the best product for our worthy customers.
Pigment Yellow 83 is also produced high quality by brown pigment. For so many benefits and uses, Pigment Yellow 83 manufactured by brown pigment is In demand in the International market these days.
What colors do Pigment Yellow 83 have? Can they change their color?
Ans: Pigment Yellow 83 is yellow or yellow-green. It has excellent texture and color that makes it better than the competing products.
Pigment Yellow 83 can not change its color. It is always extracted after performing specific chemical reactions. These reactions give rise to yellowish Substance which you call Pigment Yellow 83.
What are the benefits and uses of Pigment Yellow 83?
Ans: Please refer to section 4 to see the uses and benefits. If still, you don’t understand, feel free to contact us anytime. Our team will always be there to help and address all your concerns and activities.
Is pigment Yellow 83 Dangerous to use? What precautionary Measures must one take?
Ans: No Pigment Yellow 83 is not at all dangerous to use. It needs some care while handling. Keep it away from the access of kids and keep it in a suitable place.
Every chemical Product has chemicals in it, and so does Pigment Yellow 83. You need to handle it with full care and attention.
For precautionary measures and secure handling, please visit section 7. We have mentioned every information there. I hope you will use our product and like it as well.
What is the chemical or molecular formula of Pigment Yellow 83
Ans: Molecular formula of Pigment Yellow 83 is C36H32Cl4N6O8. For details, please visit section 2 of this article.