Pigment Red The ultimate guide:
- 1: Definition of Pigment Red Introduction
- 2: Comparison of different Pigment Red grades.
- 3: Properties of Pigment Red
- 4: How pigment Red is manufactured
- 5: Packaging process
- 6: The inspection process
- 7: Industrial applications
- 8: Industries that use Pigment Red
- 9: Products made from Pigment Red
- 10: Benefits of Pigment Red
- 11: Business promotion
Chapter 1: Introduction
Pigment red which is also referred to as Vat red is a synthetic organic compound manufactured by Crownpigment Company.
Being an organic compound it is used as a pigment and also in the manufacture of Vat dye. Crownpigment Company which is based in China manufactures all different varieties of organic pigments.
At Crownpigment we offer you with the best high-quality Pigment Red for various applications.
A Crownpigment we offer a precisely processed range of Pigment Red using our utmost grade materials with the latest technological methodology.
With precisely over 30 years of endeavor in the manufacture of Pigment Red, Crownpigment has been to achieve its desired objectives and goals.
The available Pigment Red colors we manufacture at Crownpigment include;
Pigment Red C
Our pigments are made with carefully selected ingredients to ensure their flawless and remarkable red quality color which does not fade easily.
These basic varieties vary according to the specifications of our different clients. At Crownpigment we serve a huge spectrum of customers ranging from Paint, Ink, Plastic, Rubber, Textile and some assembling industries.
PROPERTIES OF PIGMENT RED.
Pigment Red just like the other organic pigments possesses some physical and chemical characteristics.
These properties of pigment Red make it be applied in many industries.
At Crownpigment we work day and night to make sure that our pigment has the required properties that our client’s needs.
We have gained access to the recent machines and technology available in the market to cope up with the stiff competition by making sure our pigment Red has unique properties to differentiate it from the rest of Pigment producers.
Some of the properties our pigment Red possesses include;
- Particle size– The size of Pigment Red particles are very small and fine.
- This small particle size allows high dispersion during the pigment formation.
- Also during stirring or mixing of the Red pigment powder with other ingredients, it takes a shorter time due to the high surface area.
- The smaller the particles the larger the surface area.
- At Crownpigment we make sure that our Pigment Red is ground well and has the reliable particle size required by our customers.
- Below is a picture showing the particle size we produce at Crownpigment.
Figure 1 Pigment Red Powder
- The lightness in weight- The pigment Red is very light and can be manufactured in large quantities and transported. This lightness in weight is due to the fine particles as discussed above. This property of lightness in weight enables us to increase the volume of sales as we can produce a large amount which is not bulky. Also, the distribution system is very easy as we don’t need transportation methods like over the sea using ships and by air using an airplane.
- High resistance to wetness- Our Pigment Red is made in such a way that it is insoluble in most solvents. It doesn’t become wet as the particles float in the presence of water or any solvent. We also provide a dispersion agent to be applied in the particles if one wants to mix them with solvent.
- High tinting strength- We manufacture pigment red in such a manner that it is in a position to change the hue of other pigments. This property of Pigment red enables us to gain customers from a variety of industries. The red color is a shouting color and its best when it comes to decorations and other general uses.
- Good Lightfastness- We produce Pigment Red powder with excellent ratings from our able customers when it comes to lightfast. Pigment Red is classified under the best organic pigments with excellent lightfastness at Crownpigment.
- Pigment red is transparent and sometimes semitransparent
- Our pigment red does not fade easily- materials made using pigment Red from Crownpigment they don’t fade easily in the exposure to sunlight. This property has been the main reason as to why most customers prefer to use Pigment Red from our Company.
At Crownpigment we produce Pigment Red with the above properties and the production process is followed by an inspection, to make sure we produce exactly what the customer and the market wants. These physical properties of pigment Red make it have broad applications in different industries like ink, plastic, rubber, paint, textile among others.
Chemical Properties of Pigment Red.
The following are the chemical Properties that our Pigment Red possesses.
Pigment Red has a molecular weight of about 464.346g/mol
Pigment Red has several chemical names which include;
- Pigment Red 7
- EINECS 229-315
- Methyl phenyl azo
It has a complex molecular 2D structure, The Pigment Red also can be combustible. During Chemical reactions to produce the Red Pigment, we make sure we mix the correct ingredients for the correct results.
The reactions take place at the combustion chamber in the Crownpigment where in case of production of harmful gases they are taken care of. At Crownpigment we aim at producing Pigment Red in an environment that is free from contamination. Pollution of the environment is one of the core values we are always keen on during the manufacture of all our organic Pigments not only Pigment Red. Our Pigment Red has a long-lasting effect on your products.
Manufacture of Pigment Red.
Pigment Red being an organic compound is manufactured and processed at Crownpigment Company based in China.
At Crownpigment we manufacture different color grades of Pigment red including;
- Pigment Red 190- This type of pigment is preferred to be used as a vat dye.
It is mostly used in dyeing silk, cotton, and fabric.
- Pigment Red 179- This is an organic compound that is used as Pigment.
It is derived from perylene.
It is also used broadly in dyes, inks, coatings, paints, etc.
It is semitransparent maroon with excellent
- Pigment Red 2- This type of pigment appears to have some yellow shade.
It has some traces of barium naphthol red
Primarily we prefer this type of pigment to be used
in printing inks.
It goes for low prices as compared to other pigments.
- Pigment Violet 19- Appears to be an opaque red shade with some
It has excellent fastness properties
We normally recommend you to use this type of pigment
in high-grade coatings.
- Pigment Red 149- Its appearance is transparent blue shade red
It displays some excellent properties including;
High tinting strength, good fatness, lightness, etc.
We normally advocate this type of pigment to be used in
Printing inks, coatings and coloring of some synthetic
- Pigment Red 179- It is referred to as perylene Red
It appears as a semitransparent maroon shade
We recommend this type of pigment to be used in higher industrial coatings and general plastics applications.
The production of the Red pigments at Crownpigment can be described as the most popular in our manufacturer’s range. This is due to the steady demand for the Red color and the regular developments in producing high-quality pigments.
Our red Pigments are usually aimed at a specific range of applications and relative research is undertaken between various companies who use our Pigment Red.
Our organic Pigment Red is made through the mixing of organic dyes obtained from insects and plants. These organic dyes from plants and insects are again mixed with chalk or alum compounds.
The type of insect used in the manufacture of the Red pigment is referred to as a female cochineal insect and the common plant used is the sappan wood tree and the Brazilwood tree. At Crownpigment we only manufacture organic pigments which are highly synthesized.
The Red pigment we manufacture is broadly used in food coloring, paintings, plastic coatings, dyes among other uses.
In China Red is an important color that is used in coloring pottery, gates and walls of palaces. Due to this high demand for the Red Pigment, at Crownpigment we are prioritized to offer such pigment for such occasions. In China, the Red color symbolizes happiness and good fortune that’s why most Chinese prefer thing colored Red.
The manufacture of the Pigment Red sometimes it’s a challenging process as we try to make a Red color which satisfies our customers.
Coming up with the perfect color the customer wants is usually a hard target sometimes, as we try to manufacture let’s say pigment Red 179 we find our results show pigment Red 2. Despite these challenges, Crownpigment remains your best manufacture of Pigment Red.
Our machines have the highest production rate available in the market and they offer a high quality of Pigment Red. The machines we have been using normally run at low energy at minimal maintenance cost hence the process can be termed as economical.
Our Red pigments can be easily distinguished from other pigments of different companies and producers in the market. We uniquely package our Pigment Red and also provide a brand name for marketing our Pigments.
The Red pigment manufactured can now be used by coating industries, paint industries, and dye industries among others as raw material for their products.
The dispersion process of Pigment Red
For our Pigment Red to be used in coatings, inks, dyes, and other applications it must show perfect dispersion rate, optimal particle size, and long term dispersion rate.
To achieve this, our pigment goes through the following processes.
- Pigment wetting– This is to ensure that all of the air is displaced from the surface and between Pigment Red particles. The displaced air is replaced by the resin And the Pigment air absorbed is normally transformed into a pigment resin solution.
- Grinding stage- Some mechanical energy is impacted on the pigment particle to break it and disrupt it into small units that can be uniformly dispersed.
- Stabilization stage– The Pigment Red dispersion is stabilized using dispersing agents. These agents prevent our pigment from forming uncontrolled flocculates.
The production of Pigment Red.
The production of the Red pigment is a complex process that involves mixing the correct ingredients to come up with the perfect Pigment Red color required.
The process can be termed to be sensitive as in case of a slight mistake in the mixing of the ingredients a differed color apart from Red will be formed.
The production team is very well trained with the recent skills on how to avoid these mysterious mistakes which can lead to failure of the entire process.
The process includes the precipitation of the organic pigment with an aid preferably sulfuric acid in the presence of water-soluble dyestuff from the insects and plants.
Our Red pigment has served more than 3000 industries for a decade. With over 30 years of endeavor in the production industry, we have been able to gain a lot of experience and creativity in the production of Pigment Red.
Crownpigment being the leading manufacturer of organic Pigment Red is responsible for providing its customers with the most recent and reliable pigment red colors.
The inspection process
Once the pigment Red is manufactured before it is packed into various bags, inspection is carried out.
The inspection process is done to ensure that we have produced the exact pigment required by our customers.
In the case where the outcome of the pigment manufactured is not the same as the one ordered, we repeat the process which is a rare case at Crownpigment.
At some point, the mixing of the ingredients may be done at a hurried rate hence ending up mixing the wrong ingredients. The inspection stage also checks if the pigment required is of the exact weight as per the chemistry Pub.
The inspection stage also important in checking if the Pigment red produced is of the required particle size and in the case where large particles are traced the pigment powder is sent back to the grinding stage.
The inspection of the Pigment Red is an important aspect of the entire manufacturing process.
Our Pigment Red is inspected by the Chemical inspection and regulation service of China. Taking care of the health of our customers is our priority and we make sure to disclose any health effect which might occur in the attempt to use our Pigment yellow.
Our machines are designed in a manner that they don’t emit any poisonous gas or smoke to the environment.
After the pigment is inspected and it’s found to correspond with the customer order in terms of physical properties, chemical properties, and general outlook, it is packed for transportation.
The packaging process
The packaging process of Pigment Red is done according to the order and specification of the customer. Since we produce differed grades of Pigment red color as discussed above we are very careful with the packaging process to ensure that we have packed the correct pigment.
We pack our Pigments in thick polythene black bags and also packets in case of small amounts ordered.
If our customers need large quantities of Pigment Red we make sure to use the black polythene bags which have been sealed well. One bag can contain about 90Kg of Pigment Red powder and a Packet can contain about 250 grams of Pigment Red. The packaging bags vary according to the size of the order made. We pass the packets into three different processes that are, refiling, branding and sealing the pack containing the pigment.
After packing we put a sticker on the side of the bag showing that this is a product of Crownpigment and no other company can claim its own without our permission.
The sticker also is a way of marketing our Pigment Red as once you go to the market to purchase pigments you will be able to see our brand name, product and where we are located.
The branding process has brought a significant change in our earnings as every day we receive many phone calls from new customers inquiring about our product.
We normally seal our bags with a strong seal that cannot be tampered with or cannot open easily in the process of transportation.
We indicate on the seal that ‘DO NOT ACCEPT IF SEAL IS BROKEN’, with this we have been able to gain good customer trust as we always deliver the exact amount the customer wants. Most of our customers contact us to inform the state at which the Pigment yellow arrived and most of the comments are always positive.
Our delivery systems are trustworthy and reliable and we have not received any complaints so far from our customers that we failed in one way or the other. This has led us to receive ISO 9001:2008 certification from company organizations of China.
The industrial application of Pigment Red.
For our Pigment Red to be selected as a raw material in industries it must possess some basic properties like high tinting strength, color, ability to resist wetness, small particle size among others.
These basic properties make our Pigment Red perform best in some industries like coating industries, ink industries, rubber, textile, plastic, dye industries, and even paint industries. Due to the property that our Pigment Red can change the hue of other pigments, it can be used to perform a variety of multiple tasks.
Products made using Pigment Red.
Once the pigment Red powder is mixed with other raw materials in the industries it can be used to manufacture different products.
Some of the products made using Pigment Red include;
- Paints- The paint manufactured using Pigment Red powder has a long-lasting effect and does not fade easily.
Red is an attractive color and I china it symbolizes good luck so like everyone wishes his or her house to be painted red. The paint manufactured using Pigment Red can also be used in painting so many things apart from houses.
- Dyes- Pigment Red powder is used in the manufacture of the Red dye which is applied in coatings. The dye manufactured can be used in coating materials like plastics, rubber, clothes among others. Below is a picture of a car coated using Pigment Red from Crownpigment.
- Ink (the red ink) – The Red Ink used in drawing or writing is manufactured using Pigment Red. Most artists prefer calibrating or drawing their art using the Red color. In the advertisements of products let’s say in the billboards or posts the Red color is preferred as it can be easily seen and so most people will end up getting the message displayed. At Crownpigment Company we are focused on manufacturing high-quality Pigment Red with a long-lasting The ink is also used in drawing tattoos.
Rubber/ plastics- Pigment Red is designed to have highly stable properties and thus a plastic material made by from our pigment last longer.
The high stability nature of pigment makes it not to travel through the material. Plastic products made using pigment Red are mostly brilliant, soft and attractive as they tend to outshine the others. The Red color is a shouting color and most people prefer materials made using the Red Pigment.
Textiles- Most industries that manufacture clothes and materials use Pigment Red to give outstanding colors.
At Crownpigment we are designated to provide Pigment Red that gives excellent color to your clothes. Clothes manufactured using Pigment Red don’t fade easily in exposure to sunlight. Some of the clothes made using our Pigment are shown below. In the textile industry, Pigment Red can be used to make various designs of clothes.
At Crownpigment, we offer you the best Pigment Red which is cost-effective and portrays excellent results. Our mission is to ensure the continued production of high-quality Pigment Red. In Crownpigment, we believe in continuous improvement of our product to cop up with the highly competitive modern market.
It’s only in Crownpigment you can get reliable Pigment Red.
We provide a wide range of Red pigments that are custom made to meet all your needs. You can send us an inquiry and we will deliver the Red pigment of your choice at your preferred destination as soon as possible.
You can also check out our website https://crownpigment.com/ for more info.
We also have a YouTube channel where we post videos about the production process and our marketing strategies. Subscribe to our YouTube channel Crownpigment and get to know us more.
We have even gone a step further by ensuring that our packaging bags are designed in such a manner that there are guidelines on how to use the pigment.
We believe in doing environmentally friendly business hence we offer recycling systems for our Pigment bags.
We recommend you to use Pigment Red and you will never be disappointed by the results of the outcome.